Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 13 Jul 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Responsible for overall filing system in Sub-contracting Department.
- Processing all incoming Purchase requisition as follows:
- Stamp the date of receipt.
- Update in the PR register to monitor the movement of PRs.
- Distribute the PRs to respective Subcontracts Executives for their processing.
- Maintaining the Work Order numbering system.
- Updating Works order in JDE system.
- Maintaining the updated database of sub-cons involved in past and current projects.
- Maintaining and update all the “Vendors Assessment” for new and existing contractors.
- Checking through documents submitted by sub-cons prior to contractor attending safety induction course.
- Checking through back charges to issue by store to sub-cons and submits to finance department for billing of sub-cons accordingly.
- Preparing and liaising with sub-cons on the submission of documents for application of resident contractors.
- Updating performance appraisal of sub-cons after completion of each project.
- Attending project or internal meetings when required.
- Preparing the minutes of meeting for internal meetings when required.
- Compile report on Weekly status of Works Order and PR.
- Photocopying of Works Order - unpriced copy and issuing to all respective Projects admin.
- Providing general administrative support to Sub-contracting Department.
- Working Location: Tuas (company transport will be provided)
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am to 5:30pm
- Minimum 1 year of experience in admin related scopes of work preferred
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Excel
- Positive work attitude
- Willing to work OT, OT allowance will be given