Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 08 Oct 2021
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Recognized ITC/NTC in Engineering, Built Environment or Facilities Management related field
- Hands-on experience in plumbing work in relevant industry
- Preferably candidate with certified relevant safety course
- Able to start work immediately or when short notice in added advantage
- OT allowance
- Transport + Meal allowance
SGD 1,200 - 2,500 (Negotiable)