Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Operations - Support Services
Posted on 19 Jul 2021
Our client is a Japanese trading company specializing in food. They have been bringing food from throughout the world to Japan for nearly a century now, and their business has been expanding.
- In house sales (Order entry, WEB maintenance, Quotation creation, Call in, Order Entry recheck)
- Coordinate sales activities and promotions to support Sales Reps activity.
- Establish, maintain, and develop business, social and civic relationships with customers to the objectives of maximum profitability
- Market research in the industry, learn about Japanese Food
- Minimum “O” Levels
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and take challenges
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to speak Japanese (JLPT certified or equivalent) as to liaise with Japanese counterparts will be advantage
- Excel use for reporting and analysis.
- Location: Tuas
- Transport Allowance $100 (Monthly), company transport provided
- Yearly bonus, depending on performance
- Can be promoted to “Sales representative” and preform out side sales if desired. Sales Representative will have extra commission by hitting the Sales target
- Mobile phone and PC provided (work-use only)
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5am