Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 09 Apr 2021
- Help to set up the process and structure of import and domestic sales, coordinate with related departments to improve the whole process.
- 2.Draft sales and purchase contract based on confirmed offer, negotiate the contract terms with buyer to get the contract signed.
- 3. Follow the LC issuing after contract is signed，handle and manage all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation independently
- Liaise with suppliers/buyers on cargo readiness, documentation and payment matters.
- Liaise with shipping companies/ship brokers/shipping & cargo agency on shipping arrangements, vessel schedules and cargo tracking.
- Computation and settlement of laytime with supplier/buyer/owners of bulk carrier shipments.
- Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments, bank advice, Purchase & Sales or other Invoice/supporting documents, treasury report etc.
- Responsible for record each transaction data in kinds of reports TIMELY and CORRECTLY, and submit kinds of business reports as requested.
- Minimum a diploma
- Min 3 years of experience in dry commodity industry handing Dry Bulk/Logs/Timber/Metal/Steel/Oil with import/export documentation practices.
- Preferably with international trade background.
- Possess working knowledge of UCP and ISBP rules.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and costing is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially in Excel.
- Team player, initiative and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, coupled with sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Ability to deal with pressure, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong Adaptability and execution.
- The daily work is very demanding, fast pace circumstances will be prevailing all the time; Please consider seriously before submitting application.
- Offer comprehensive training to junior operation executive; be patience and confident in balancing own tasks and training activities.