Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Hardware)
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - AdministrationClosed
- Responsible for day-to-day management and administration of various server system
- Install new and/or rebuild infrastructure and server (including storage, hardware appliances, services, settings), in accordance to customer’s requirement that complies with audit processes.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure, together with the customer to ensure the processes are in line and up to date as necessary.
- Perform daily system checks and monitoring and to highlight if any abnormalities are found.
- Create, Change, Delete users accounts as per request.
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc patching as necessary for various servers
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Perform monthly performance reporting and capturing of server health statistics to assist with capacity planning.
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work on any other server related requests as and when needed.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in Windows – Install, configure and support, able to troubleshoot issues on OS (i.e. Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 and Workstation e.g. 7/8/10 versions)
- Knowledgeable about Active Directory, Windows AD, DNS, storage configuration, backup, restore, replication, etc
- Understand Network concepts
- Knowledge of VMware or storage or cloud or Redhat would be good but not mandatory.
- Min 1 year experience