Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 15 Feb 2021
Our client is a high end Spanish restaurant chain that was first established in Barcelona in 2010. Widely loved and favored by people around the world, our client set their footprint in Singapore with the restaurant location strategically located at Tanjong Pagar Guogo Tower. Ever since the opening in Singapore, our client has been top ranked for its great varieties of Spanish dishes and drinks with pleasant, modern and casual restaurant ambience.
- Responsible for kitchen operations
- Responsible for food production before and during operation
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Hire, train, supervise and manage kitchen staff regularly.
- Delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating the work of kitchen employees
- Responsible in the daily requisitioning of food goods, ensure effective control of stock purchasing, receipt, storage, preparation and service with regard to quality, quantity and safety
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained in the kitchen areas and work stations at all times
- To work in close conjunction with the Operation/Restaurant Manager and teams to ensure smooth operation
- 3 years of experience as a Sous Chef specialized in Spanish or Italian cuisines
- Ability to manage food stock, purchase, track expenses and manage a budget
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong passion for the art of food design
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed