Industry: Education / Training
Specialism: Security - Security / Safety Control
Posted on 14 May 2021
Our client was founded in April 1991 on the west coast of Singapore. They provide a Japanese educational environment for Japanese residents of Singapore and other neighboring countries.
- Represent the school in a courteous and professional manner, conscious that security guards are regularly the point of the first impression
- Man the security point at the main entrance to the campus, not leaving the security point until a formal handover has been made to the security officer on the subsequent shift.
- Guard, patrol and monitor the premises to prevent theft, violence, and/or access by unauthorized personnel/vehicles
- Ensure that buildings are locked at the close of operations each day, and unlocked in time for open of operations each morning.
- Allow access for authorized personnel as required
- Direct and control vehicle/bus traffic on campus and on the main road in accordance with the campus parking restrictions and written procedures
- Ensure students are all leaving the campus if School ending music is on.
- Check the identity of all visitors who are entering WSSH premise and provide visitor pass in exchange for photographic identification. Maintain accurate records of visitor entry/departure details.
- Secure Safe entry check-in and temperature screening.
- Be alert and have a clear understanding of the emergency procedures and the role and responsibilities of security officers in the event of any emergency situations.
- Work closely with the Admin office in charge and ensure they are made aware of any security-related concern
- Be ready to support the team by covering the duties of other security officers during their absence
- Maintain and upkeep security log
- Report any security related issues to the Security Supervisor
- Full-Time (12hrs-shift) *Probation: 3 months
- Days of work: 4-5 days a week (Including Sat, Sun, and PH)
- Work hour: 7 pm-7 am (Night shift) *1hour for a lunch break / 30min for a tea break
- Must possess a valid security officer license
- Working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to perform rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Able to communicate in English
-Able to cover your colleagues who work for the morning shift (7 am - 7 pm) in case they take MC
- Fixed allowance SGD 250 per month
- Performance incentive SGD 250 per month
- Transportation Allowance: Actual expenditure
- OT Pay
- AWS (Bonus): 1-month Basic salary on December
- Annual Leave: 7 days *unused annual leave can only be carried over for next one year *max 14 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days *In case of hospitalization, 60days
- Insurance Coverage: Workman Compensation, Personal Accident, Group Hospital & Surgery, Outpatient insurance (Not include Specialist)