Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - Sales - M.I.C.E
Posted on 09 Feb 2021
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- Involved in sales and marketing activities
- In charge of business development for existing and new customers and distributors;
- Handle and follow-up day-to-day sales and technical enquiries made by customers and quotations;
- To liaise with customers and sales admin team on orders, shipment and invoicing aspects.
- To coordinate and monitor all orders and requests by customers closely.
- To assist on following up and compiling sales reports and forecasts from distributors;
- To visit overseas customers and distributors periodically according to business plan;
- To assist in filing of all sales enquires and quotations, and maintaining stocks of brochures and samples.
- To work with own department to develop and put in place a marketing strategy;
- To help conduct market research and surveys for cosmetic products relating to concepts, trends, and market size and relay such information to Sales and Technical team;
- To assist to liaise with Exhibition organizers, booth contractors; transporter, local distributors for all pre and post exhibition preparations.
- To arrange brochures, samples and promotional materials for exhibitions.
- To assist in exhibition and suppliers day events.
- To give market trend and products presentations;
- To send update of new data, new formulations, new trends, to distributors in ASEAN;
- To assist in monitoring and updating of competitors’ activities in ASEAN
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in personal care industry in developing formulation for personal care products and sales of personal care ingredients.
- Minimum Diploma in Chemical process Technology (in industrial chemistry) or any chemistry-related disciples is an advantage.
- Shortlisted candidate is required travel around ASEAN countries mainly Indonesia (approximately 80 ~ 100 days of business trip in a year is expected during non-covid time)
- Meal allowance
- Mobile allowance
- Transport reimbursement
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances, Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement.
- 14 days Annual Leave
SGD 3,000 - 3,900 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 3,500
SGD 2,500 - 3,500