Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 09 Feb 2021
Our client is a listed company in SIX Swiss Exchange and the Irish Stock Exchange. Growth in the speciality bakery market has outstripped the global food market as a whole between 2008 and 2015. Over that period, our clients has almost doubled our market share to 11%, with revenues totalling €3.8bn in 2015. They have offices in the Central - MBFC and West - Pandan Loop.
- Check product and packaging quality, integrity and incubation
- Perform risk assessments as per HACCP & Quality Management System.
- Monitor foreign body prevention & contaminants
- Carry out product shelf-life, sensory product evaluation, environmental testing and arrange products for external lab testing
- Manage Quality System to comply with the Quality Management System, FSSC22000 & KPI
- Follow-up on quality KPIs and set objectives as per Factory Quality Management System
- Verify & Audit Quality on internal customers and external suppliers on all products quality and system
- Training, line walks and get involved in activities
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in quality assurances
- Ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally and escalate issues when needed to relevant stakeholders or line manager
- Must have experience in HACCP and GMP in food manufacturing
- Have experience in Audits – Internal and External
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Able to communicate with Chinese workers will be
- Working Hours - Mon - Fri and alt Mon-Sat one day off on a weekday. 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 13 month (AWS)
- Performance Variable Bonus
- Annual leaves
- Medical leaves and benefits