Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & DistributionClosed
Our client is a market leader in delivering logistics and shipping solutions for cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world.
- Receive and release of inventory, performs packing / unpacking and assembling (if any) include storing of incoming and outgoing stock to / from workshop inventory.
- Plan, organize, maintain stocks, manage inventory, and apply appropriate method of inventory management in a timely manner.
- Update daily stock record and maintain proper records of inventories including upkeeps store cleanliness and tidiness. Perform monthly stock-take and resolve discrepancies with system record (if any).
- Handle cost control for parts. Follow-up for quotation and prepare Purchase Order for stock order request. Comparing of price and market research, keep a list of all parts’ purchase cost for our record and cost control.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding parts received / issued, documentations and non-returned / lost parts matter and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Able to take on other ad-hoc job/task as assigned – housekeeping, facility maintenance and technical work
- Inspection and preservation, washing, spray painting of Mining & Construction Machineries
- Basic troubleshooting of machineries
- Physically fit, able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Good working attitude, self-driven and responsible.
- Initiative, good organizational skills for liaison and coordination on diverse duties with customers, logistics partners, suppliers, and internal staff.
- Willingness to learn and able to work long hours when required
- Must have Class 3 driving license and valid forklift license
- Basic computer skills, fluent in English speaking and writing.
- 5.5 days (Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm; Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm)
- Transport Allowance
- Handphone Allowance
- OT Pay