Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - LogisticsClosed
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Review and process all orders queued to Global Spare Parts Center (GSPC) Order Management Team.
- General Order Management which include order entry, backlog management, coordination of material shipments, on time delivery and accurate invoicing of parts shipments according to sales orders.
- Communicate with regional distributors on spare parts enquiries.
- Communicate with Shenzhen Spare Parts team for stock availability, intercompany stock transfer and resolving of MOQ issues.
- Process intercompany purchase order placement within regional offices.
- Prepare status update for individual request submitted by customers.
- Prepare quotations for spare parts.
- Maintain spare parts price list.
- Process in-warranty/out-warranty exchange requests.
- Issue credit note to distributor upon RMA warranty claim approved by department head.
- Coordinate Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for warranty and contract exchanges, RMAs issuance for returns (Performance Division).
- Interface with Distributors’ Service Centers, Regional Service Team (Australia) and SYKES Manila Call Center to resolve warranty claims issues.
- Work closely with Global Technical Support and Quality Team to solve warranty issues
- Issue compliance certification PO on behalf of Product Team, and manage compliance certification expenditures.
- Diploma & above in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales support/Sales admin. Spare parts and customer service management or other related fields are preferred.
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries is preferred.
- Talent and aptitude to analyse and solve problems independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of database software with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- AWS (13th Month)