Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 22 Jan 2021
Our client is a Japanese trading company specializing in food. They have been bringing food from throughout the world to Japan for nearly a century now, and their business has been expanding.
- Handling of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Cash Flow management of updating bank balances, placement of fixed deposits, fund disbursement within the Group, FX transactions, etc.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions in Singapore including recruitment, payroll, employee welfare, work pass applications, and renewals, etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma in Accounting and/or relevant qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP B1 is an added advantage
- Working hours: 8 am to 5 pm
- Work location: Tuas (Company Transport pick up at Boon Lay)