Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / TechnicalClosed
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- To manage the building's internal maintenance including Electrical, Air-con Plumbing and Building issue
- Report to user on the detect and closed back the loop when completed
- Manage external sub-contractor and ensure the monthly preventive maintenance is carried out accordingly
- Prepare monthly meeting minutes and submit to owner
- Prepare monthly report
- Prepare quotation for minor and A&A works
- Required to do some minor troubleshooting and hands-on works if necessary
- Familiar with SOR is an advantages
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Available for 5.5working days
- 5.5working days (7am to 6pm Weekdays, 7am to 12pm on Saturday)