Industry: Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 01 Mar 2021
Our client is a Japanese company that contribute to the development and mass-production of semiconductors worldwide. The company nurture and maintain a high level of motivation among employees through appraisal and recognition of capabilities and achievements.
- To promote, develop and implement company's products to existing and new customers.
- Ensure customer is provided with successful and consistent after service support, including involvement in troubleshooting, technical support, preparation of samples, development of new products or any other customer related activities.
- To be aligned with Global team and ensure instructions from Global Account Leader is followed correctly.
- Manages interface between customer and company's design/technical team.
- Able to facilitate and drive key meetings with customer on projects.
- Overall owner of key account with corresponding project management activities in Singapore.
- Other Details
- Working Location: Macpherson
- Working Hours: 8 am to 5 am
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics.
- At least 2 years in sales of semiconductor backend test products. Eg Test Sockets/Test Interface
- Must be able to travel as and when required (after pandemic).
- Possess a Class 3 driving license is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Good negotiation skills