Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
The Group is founded in 1930. Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of valves, fittings and high precision flow control systems. The company has built a line-up of products for a wide variety of applications from products for the semiconductor industry to aerospace rockets to hydrogen fuel cell industry.
- Handling of existing Japanese customers accounts, together with GI sales team in Japan, and relationship.(80%)
- Development of new customers in General Industry (oil & gas, chemical & petrochemical, power plant & others (pulp & paper, marine, alternative energy and more).(20%)
- Build, cultivate and develop strong business relationship with key accounts.
- Driving for customer development and quality orders in time and building platform to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leverage networking skill to meet potential clients.
- Develop sales plan and implement solutions selling strategies per customer needs.
- Liaising with Japan factory regarding technical specifications of products.
- Preparation of quotations, clarification of technical specifications with customers.
- More than 5 years of relevant sales experience in General Industry (Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plant, Marine, Pulp & Paper, etc)
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Excellent ability to establish good working relationship both internally and externally
- Class 3 license and has own vehicle
- Japanese proficiency will be the added advantage as the occasional communication with Japanese speaking clients are required.
- 5 working days (Mon - Fri : 0830hrs - 1730hrs)
- Transport + Car Allowance
- Petrol & ERP are reimbursable
- Medical benefit ($1000 (Outpatient). $1500 (Specialist), $1500 (Dental) - insurance provided
- Bonus AWS + VB