Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Responsible to study drawings, vendor documents, quality and safety procedures and executes supervision very efficiently.
- Close coordination with Engineer / Supervisor / subcontractor for manpower, equipment and resources sufficiency.
- Report on weekly schedule completions and set progress figure to be achieved.
- Prepare lifting plans and give advance notice for material requirements and resources.
- Plan weekly progress and record the percentage achieved.
- Obtain hot-work permit and entry into confirmed space permits or any other work permit system.
- Work closely with other HOD on project related issues for easy work coordination & execution.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time by reporting officer.
- Ensure preservation of equipment are carried out as per project requirements.
- Ensure equipment installation and alignment as per project requirements.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering
- With at least 3 – 4 years of experiences in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Mechanical equipment installation on FPSO module, load test and preservation of valves, instruments and mechanical equipment
- Flange management on piping
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- Can start immediate or short period.
South West, Singapore
SGD 4,000 - 4,500 (Negotiable)