Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 05 Nov 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Oversee the monthly closing of the Company and prepare management report and presentation slides
- Oversee the direct tax and indirect tax of the Company
- Oversee the internal controls of the Company, flag out the control weaknesses and recommend for improvements
- In charge for annual budgetary and forecasting process
- In charge on monthly, quarterly and annual submission of various EDB and Statistic Department survey
- Business partnering with other departments on various areas involving internal controls, finance, tax, GST etc
- Assist annual insurance policy renewal
- Liaise with external parties, like external auditor, internal auditor, tax consultant, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Qualified Accountant CA/CPA/ACCA
- At least 5 years in SGX listed companies