Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Perform dimensional control inspection of module structure, piping, Tie in point coordinates, equipment, Flange face out using total stations and BEST FIT software.
- Advise construction team on construction sequence, installation and tolerance.
- Coordinate with Client inspectors for dimensional control inspections as per Inspection and test plan
- Generate dimensional control reports and get it approved from clients.
- Diploma / Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering/ Certificate in surveying
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Understanding of Structural & piping ISO drawings
- Familiar with usage of Leica & Sokkia total stations and using dimensional control software such as BEST FIT.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in dimensional control inspections using total stations.