Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 05 Apr 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Design and develop in-house business applications (with integration) in accordance to defined framework and architecture
- Provide technical support to diagnose and resolves issues in an efficient manner
- Conduct user requirement gathering session to understand operational needs, analyse and brainstorm potential solutions
- Prepare test specification and conduct testing (and UAT) to ensure systems meet users' requirements
- Support the implementation of business applications. Performs data migration, deployment of the applications, maintenance, archiving, upgrading etc.
- Assist in the development of functional and technical specifications, user manual and related documentation
- Provide training and re-training for users across various geographic locations
- Provide overall support to the Head for ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Min 3 years of experience in web based development
- Understand source code versioning like Git.
- Solid understanding of database design, query and systems (SQL)
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance