Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Marketing - Marketing Management
Posted on 28 Oct 2020
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- The Professional Solutions SBU requires a proven Marketing talent to execute the overall APAC regional marketing efforts. The Marketing Lead will increase visibility of our products and services, drive revenue and growth through regular and digital channels. The candidate will use product marketing campaigns and solutions selling approached to attract, engage and convert customers in the way our client's brands are experienced, perceived, and discussed online and offline. The person will be a core member of the regional team and part of the global marketing team that will help our client execute its Go-To-Market strategy in APAC.
- Your Team
- This role reports to the Director, Marketing, APAC.
- What You Will Do
- Day to Day coordination with the organization's partner marketing teams, Internal business development and channel team members to effectively deliver marketing messages across 23 countries in APAC
- Work closely with Marketing agencies to develop and execute – Advertisements, Brand Campaigns, Digital Campaigns, Press interactions, Creative support and Promotional Merchandise (SWAG)
- Launch Product Marketing campaigns in discussion with business development leaders across brands / product categories
- Identifying areas of opportunity to implement e commerce & digital marketing strategies, to support sell through efforts across markets. Support and Operationalize and execute all digital marketing campaigns from concept through end of campaign reporting
- Manage the organization APAC Experience Center for events, product launches and open mic sessions working with internal and external interest groups
- Developing monthly reports, campaign reports working closely with partner teams
- What You Need
- Degree in Marketing
- 3 to 5 years hands on marketing experience, ideally within the fast paced consumer, B2B electronics space, , System Integration, Music Industry or allied sector with focus on End to end marketing including Digital marketing.
- Experienced with brand building, with a focus on the 360 degree marketing spectrum including print, web, social media, analytics, CRM and e-Commerce
- Experience in establishing end to end online marketing platforms is a plus
- Agency and Vendor management in marketing and online spaces
- What is Nice to Have
- Experience of a fast pace commercial environment and to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Demonstrated experience working across a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent Team Player
- What Makes You Eligible
- Additional language capabilities – Korean, Japanese, Thai, Bahasa will be an advantage to liaise with counterparts in oversea
- Be willing to travel up to 30 to 50%, regional travel (if required for projects)
- AWS (13th Month)