Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- To manage others and participate in the commercial administration and management of multimillion-dollar contracts.
- Develop claim strategies and drafting/preparation of claims documentation including its entitlement, historical statement, legal background, schedule impact analysis and quantum.
- Notification of claims, rate escalations and other associated issues
- To oversee and participate in close out of contracts and deals with claims, rate escalations and other associated issues to satisfactory conclusions.
- Dispute resolution with clients.
- To liaise with various internal departments – production and PMT during commercial management.
- Experience in managing EPC contracts of no less than 8 years
- Oil & Gas experience of no less than 4 years
- Familiar with OIL & GAS construction terminology
- Basic technical experience related to oil & gas construction
- Able to interpret contractual clauses and exercise them
- Experience of being a claims consultant
- Quantity surveyor experience
- Excellent negotiation skills