Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 18 Jan 2021
Our client established in 1971, a multi national companies that recognized as one of the logistics industry with comprehensive services company offering fully integrated logistics solutions, International Freight Forwarding (Sea Freight, Air Freight), Warehouse & Distribution Service, Land Transportation, On-Site Logistics Service, Construction Engineering Services and Maintenance services. Having subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Japan, India, China and the Middle East.
- To lead a team of warehouse assistant in warehousing and daily operations.
- Ensure proper storage of goods and maintain good housekeeping.
- Ensure warehouse activities are carried out efficiently and comply with safety standard and guidelines.
- Plan warehouse operations
- Prepare inventory reports and participate in stock count.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- GCE "N" / "O" Level
- At least 1 year in warehousing & supervisory experience.
- Candidates with 3PL background will be advantageous
- Valid Forklift License
- Ability to manage manpower planning, manage staffs from diversified workforce, incident/KPI report writing
- Positive attitude and able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment
- 5.5 days (Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM; Sat 8AM - 12PM) OR 12 hours shift (8am-8pm, 2 days work, 2 days off, 3 days work, 2 days off)
- Shift Allowance: $10 per working day
- Transport Allowance: $60
- Position Allowance: $80 (after confirmation)