Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Others - General WorkClosed
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Ensure a clean and hygienic working environment including offices, meeting rooms, pantries, toilets, carpets, plant exterior compound, wall and glass windows by regular cleaning the premises
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Can speak and understand simple English (multi-cultural workplace)
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Flexible half day shift, decent working environment (show room)