Industry: Marine / Aquaculture
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 14 Oct 2020
Our Client celebrated their 60th anniversary as they were established in 1956. Their headquarters is in Japan and they are focused in Pump technology and has honed in the shipbuilding industry.
- Develop strategies to expand the company’s market share and client portfolio.
- Develop new leads and translate them into sales.
- Manage customer accounts and build relationships with customer.
- Discuss monthly achievement and targeted sales margin with the sales leader.
- Draft proposals to customers as well as go through sales proposals from customers and manage deal closing.
- Preferably Diploma/ Degree in Business or Mechanical Engineering or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in sales or keen interest in sales.
- Experience in Marine equipment related industry will be an added advantage.
- Able to conduct fluent Japanese speaking to liaise with Japanese customers