Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Responsible for supervision of fabrication and installation of piping items as per drawings and clients specifications
- Responsible for planned progress schedule without compromising quality and safety
- Co-ordinates with QC, Painting Supervisors and Client representative for Hydro-test and completion.
- Responsible for safety related to workplace & Worker / Contractor under you
- Attend daily Tool Box meeting at site.
- Carry out daily reporting and monitoring at site progress in order to achieve planned schedule.
- Ensure site housekeeping are well maintained and strictly follow proper work sequence and work flow.
- Prepare necessary documents such as JCS, SI as and when required for all additional work requirements.
- Responsible for Material Take Off (MTO) and follow up
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1 years of working experience in Oil & Gas piping fabrication, erection, hydro testing, insulation works.
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- PC Literate
- 14 days of Annual Leaves
- S$600 medical benefits reimbursable per year
- Insurance coverage including Hospital & Surgical, work injury, life and personal accident policy, etc.