Industry: Travel / Tourism
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 02 Oct 2020
Our client is a 100% Japanese owned company, travel agency. Their headquarters is in Tokyo and they have a wide network and 299 offices. Their presence in 134 cities worldwide and over 215 offices.
- Identify prospects and growth opportunities within the HORECA business
- Develop new key accounts and maintain strategic business relationships with the key accounts
- Spearhead sales expansion and introducing new products to clients and prospects
- Execute sales strategies to increase overall sales and promote awareness of products
- Responsible in approaching the new perspective customers & potential business partners
- Achieve assigned sales targets and product mix
- Manage the full spectrum of purchasing functions and in charge of the import procedure e.g. PO/DO, arranging shipments, etc.
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant.
- At least 5 years’ sales experience within the HORECA business with direct experience of sales to hotels and restaurants
- Strong connection and reputable track record in the HORECA channels for Food & Daily necessaries
- Familiar with import/export flow
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in managing a team would be added advantage.