Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 26 Feb 2021
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Schedule staff and cover for any shifts.
- Supervise staff.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage inventory.
- Hire and train new employees.
- Ensure high quality food comes from the kitchen.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to forecast supplies as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to give constructive criticism to employees.
- Ability to create restaurant policies for employees to follow.
- Ability to work during weekend or public holidays.
SGD 2,000 - 3,500