Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 14 Sep 2020
- Taking reservation, managing seating, taking orders, settling bill, etc.
- Responsible for the preparation work of restaurant opening and closing operation hours.
- Answer customer’s queries regarding menus, ingredients or any other product related queries.
- Maintain quality, service & cleanliness at all times according to restaurant' standards.
- Ensure that customers have a great time throughout their dining experience.
- Any other job related duties requested by senior staff.
- A sense of responsibility and passion towards F&B business.
- Keen to learn.
- Experience working in Japanese restaurants is advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Able to work during weekend and public holidays.
SGD 2,200 - 2,600
SGD 1,800 - 2,400
SGD 1,700 - 2,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 1,900 - 2,500 (Negotiable)