Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 14 Sep 2020
- Prepares food before and during operations.
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Maintain the highest standards of food service quality, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Manage and maintain all inventories and equipment within the kitchen area.
- Manage the kitchen staff team.
- At least 3 years of experience as a chef, preferably with Japanese restaurant experience.
- Must possess Food Hygiene Officer certification
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.