Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 09 Sep 2020
Our client was established in 2008. They produce space covering a wide range from event related business to interior design. Besides, they also provide design and manufacturing of furniture & fixtures as well as technology consultation and engineering services.
- Responsible for quantity take off and cost estimation.
- Preparation of tender submission with specific deadline.
- Source, planning, negotiate and award of contract to vendors.
- Responsible for material order processing and cost control.
- Evaluate and process vendor claims.
- Prepare monthly progress claims for submission to consultants in timely manner.
- Finalize project accounts with clients and vendors.
- Ant other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Contract/Project Manager.
- Preferably 2 years of Quantity Surveying experiences in Interior Design.
- Able to work under pressure and work under minimal supervision.