Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Treasury Management
Posted on 07 Sep 2020
Founded in 1890s, our client’s offices spread around 3 continents. The company provides innovative solutions and services for information & electronics, chemicals, life industry, plastics, housing & eco materials businesses worldwide.
- Candidate will be responsible for AR / Audit related / Tax related (Corporate Income Tax, GST, etc.) / Monthly closing (month end reports, DIVA and month end accounting journals such as provision journals, quarterly journal and so on)/ yearly surveys from Department of Statistics.
- Participate in job rotation upon requested and any other ad-hoc activities.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in accounting and knowledge of bookkeeping
- Degree holder in Business related major
- Possess good communication skills
- Willing to learn, dedicated & committed, down to earth personality
- 5days work week, 9.00pm - 5.20pm
- OT allowance
- Attractive Bonus + Yearly increment