Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 03 Sep 2020
Our client is a high end Spanish restaurant chain that was first established in Barcelona in 2010. Widely loved and favored by people around the world, our client set their footprint in Singapore with the restaurant location strategically located at Tanjong Pagar Guogo Tower. Ever since the opening in Singapore, our client has been top ranked for its great varieties of Spanish dishes and drinks with pleasant, modern and casual restaurant ambience.
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant
- Help customers to settle down and also take their orders
- Provide service to all customers according to service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation work of restaurant opening and closing operation hours.
- Answer customer’s queries regarding menus, ingredients or any other product related queries.
- Maintain quality, service & cleanliness at all times according to restaurant' standards.
- Any other job related duties requested by senior staff.
- Ability to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner
- Passionate in F&B industry, able to work during weekends and holidays
- Ability to present bills, take orders and deliver them to clients in a timely manner
- Possess willingness to assist kitchen staff
- Ability to deliver top quality customer service and assistance