Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 03 Sep 2020
Our customer is a privately-owned company started by food-loving folks who are passionate about bringing the finest products, from around the world, to the kitchen table and larder of restaurants and homes.
Over the years, they have developed customized solutions for on-trade clients in a fast-evolving ecosystem to cater to industry trends and demands.
- Oversee functions, perform defects rectification and maintenance of equipment, plant facility, machinery and systems.
- Perform repair, reassemble and/or replacement of mechanical spare parts
- Perform equipment/facility checks and implement necessary mitigation measures when needed
- Perform testing of equipment/facility to ensure smooth operation
- Perform test run and report to superior on the job completion status
- Manage new machinery set up and/or upgrading work
- Other duties assigned by the managers
- Possess Nitec or Higher Nitec, preferably in electrical engineering
- 5 years working experience in mechanical or machinery related work
- Ability in maintaining facility, line set up and machinery troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently
- High level of initiatives, independent and meticulous
- Willing to work at Tuas area
- Performance bonus
- Overtime claims
- Career progressions opportunity
- Public transport: 1 to 2 minutes walk from Tuas Link MRT & bus stops
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) from 8.30am to 5.30pm