Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 03 Sep 2020
Our customer is a privately-owned company started by food-loving folks who are passionate about bringing the finest products, from around the world, to the kitchen table and larder of restaurants and homes.
Over the years, they have developed customized solutions for on-trade clients in a fast-evolving ecosystem to cater to industry trends and demands.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
- Working Location: Tuas
- Working Hours: 5.5 days, Mon to Fri: 7.30am - 4.30pm, Sat: 7:30am - 1pm
- Minimum 3 years of pastry chef experience with high-quality bakeries
- Able to work 5.5 days and travel to Tuas area
- Able to be multi-tasked
- OT Allowance
SGD 3,000 - 4,000 (Negotiable)