Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Human Resources - Human Resources Management
Posted on 15 Sep 2020
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Reports to the Administration Manager on all HR, general office matters including IT
- Assists the Administration Manager in maintaining the necessary EHMS Registers, eg. toxic industrial waste register, legal register, SDS register etc.
- Assists the Administration Manager in maintaining the necessary QMS registers, listings and conduct customer surveys etc.
- Manages all office administrative functions, facilities and general building maintenance
- Assists the Administration Manager in the overseeing of all IT and IT related matters
- Assists the Administration Manager in staff recruitment, training and development, recreational activities, payroll and general HR matters
- Observes all EHS procedures and ensures strict adherence to EHS rules and regulations
- Degree in HR Administration/ Accounting preferred
- At least 5 years experience in HR related field
- Pleasant disposition
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software and Excel
- Must have experience with Sage EPE payroll software
- Transport allowance
- Group Medical Benefits including Dental
- Variable bonus