Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 18 Aug 2020
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Monthly financial reporting and HQ reporting
- Perform accounting functions in accordance with accounting principles and standards to optimise company’s financial resources
- Ensure accountings functions comply with all relevant regulation, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Liaising with tax agent on Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Audit matters
- Preparing Budget and Forecast
- Any special assignments as and when assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Candidate who possesses a CPA will have an added advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in management reporting for the position
- SAP knowledge and audit experience are a must
- Experience working in a diverse culture environment is preferred
- Fast learner with strong sense of initiative, driven and a good team player
- Meticulous and able to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Required skills include analytical, communication, presentation, interpersonal and computer (Good knowledge of MS Excel)
- 5days work week (8.30am - 5pm)
- Transport allowance (reimbursement)