Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 06 Jan 2021
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- AP Management
- AR and Stock Management
- Divisional P&L analysis and reporting
- Transaction Risk Management
- Analysing AR and stock turnover ratio, selling expenses and G&A ratio as well as AR aging and stock variance
- Assisting in Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Reporting and submission of GST Returns and Major Exporter Scheme
- Submission of withholding tax returns
- Budgeting and forecasting of profit centers including overseas branch offices.
- Assisting in annual audit; and Management Reporting
- Degree in Accountancy
- Candidate who possesses a CPA will have an added advantage
- At least 5 years of related working experience in the related field is required for both positions.
- Experience working in a diverse culture environment is preferred
- Fast learner with strong sense of initiative, driven and a good team player
- Meticulous and able to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and computer skills
- SAP knowledge and audit experience are a must have
- Required skills include analytical, communication, presentation, interpersonal and proficient in MS Office
- 5days work week (8.30am - 5pm)
- Transport allowance (reimbursement)