Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 11 Aug 2020
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Research startup company and make a target list to meet (by Internet search, participating a startup event and/or networking with Venture Capital)
- Manage a meeting with startup company and related parties. (arrange a meeting, make minutes of a meeting and update the info of startup list)
- Introduce a startup company to group companies, and consider/develop a collaboration business between them.
- Make an investment consideration document including future collaboration business of group companies, and discuss with Japan management, to get an approval for an investment into a startup company.
- Develop a new collaboration business between the group companies and invested startup company.
- Research and analyse a startup eco-system and IT market trends, and make a report document of it, to share with Japan management
- Diploma / Degree holder in Business Management or any studies
- Must be able to use Japanese language (to make a Japanese business documentation as well as to discuss with Japanese business person)
- Minimum 3 years of company business experience in business development or planning department (startup company, venture capital experience will be even better)
- Must be able to use Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with new technologies and new business models in the world
- Good understanding on and familiar with market trends for IT
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
Medical benefits: Insurance policy - Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits