Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory - Research & Development (R&D)
Posted on 15 Sep 2020
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To maintain and support the R&D department in seasoning compounding, new development and its application;
- To support for monthly new seasoning or application method development and promotional item and their presentation;
- To request for new raw materials or flavor sourcing for new product development to the Purchasing Dept;
- To handle all new raw material registration, documentation and evaluation;
- Perform QC such as sensory and visual checks on all finished products produced by the seasoning manufacturing line and incoming raw materials or new raw materials;
- To evaluates current and alternative food ingredients.
- To maintain the R&D laboratory and ensure cleanliness within the laboratory.
- To carry out plant hygiene check.
- To assist in the running and maintenance of HACCP and Halal quality system and its documentation.
- Writing daily report.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Diploma in Food Science/Nutrition or related field
- No work experience required, but working experience in food industry before is an advantage
- Knowledge in Food Safety and Quality Management Systems (HACCP, Halal Quality System)
- Strong interest in seasoning application and development
- Good computer knowledge and skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (e.g. report writing and presentation)
- Team player mindset with communication & collaboration skills
- Meticulous and pays attention to details
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) from 8.30am to 5.30pm