Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 25 Apr 2022
Our client first established their Sushi business back in 1933 and the legacy has been passed down to the third generation. They are dedicated to bring the best and the freshest delicacies to the table and has always been proud of their customer-centric services for valuing every and each customer. My client has successfully expanded to Singapore market back in 2018, the dining experience is said to be taste bud taking and visually pleasant!
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the management when quality is sub-standard.
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
- Coordinating with wait staff to ensure an efficient flow of orders
- Working Hours: 6 days per week, from 11am to 11pm(after preparation, can take rest)
- Working Location: Central
- Proven experience working in high end sushi restaurants.
- Sound knowledge of food safety regulations.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work 6 days per week.
- Excellent customer service skills.
SGD 2,800 - 3,300