Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 24 Jul 2020
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Review E&I equipment specifications.
- Review engineering documents submitted by consultants, contractors or vendors.
- Prepare RFQ documents including equipment datasheets and purchase orders.
- Scheduling and tracking of contractors/vendors’ progress, contractors control and reporting.
- Troubleshooting, coordinating repair/ maintenance work and progress report
- Prepare and conduct E&I inspection and testing during plant commissioning.
- Site installation supervision and inspection works.
- Part of the technical support Team to support for plant start-up, commissioning works and preventive maintenance.
- At least degree in relevant field
- Min 5 years of E&I experience (electrical panels and field instruments) preferably in chemical or manufacturing plants.
- Strong analytical skills and must be able to identify and solve problems quickly.
- Able to manage and work closely with design consultants, contractors and vendors.
- Understanding of maintenance technology
- Transport Allowance