Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Service Crew
Posted on 20 Jul 2020
Our client is recognized as one of the most trustworthy reviewers of Yakiniku in Japan. For more than a decade, they have anonymously patronised more than 100 Yakiniku restaurants each year and provide numerous reviews of Yakiniku restaurants. They had even even collaborated with Japan National Tourism Organization to beef up the Yakiniku standing on the global stage. They have since set up their restaurant in Singapore and is committed to bringing authentic Yakiniku experience to the patrons here.
- Serve and presentation food and drinks to customers as well as help grilling beef at customer's table.
- Ensure that customers have a great time throughout their dining experience.
- Taking reservation, managing seating, taking orders, settling bill, etc.
- Cleaning and preparing for operation.
- A sense of responsibility and passion towards F&B business.
- Keen to learn.
- Experience working in hotels, high-end restaurants is good, but not mandatory.
- Experience working in Japanese restaurants is advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Medical fee (up to $300/year)
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Other benefits
SGD 2,000 - 3,500