Industry: Distribution and Supply
Specialism: Sales - Retail
Posted on 17 Jul 2020
Established in the 1980s, our client has been the preferred partner of building and construction companies in Singapore. With almost 30 years of experience in the hardware and building materials industry, our mission has always been:
- Develop growth strategies and plans in order to management the existing branches and aim to expand the retails business base
- Manage and retain existing/new relationships with stakeholders
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the products/services as to present as a team leader to the subordinates
- Presenting of business proposals to stakeholders with innovative ideas in order to enlarge the business market share for the expansion plan.
- Performs good customer services to customers and manage the brand & marketing as to increase the public awareness accordingly.
- Conducts negotiation with stakeholders
- Reviewing of multiple leasing contracts
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in construction, business or marketing
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in retails and familiar with building/construction materials preferably.
- Setting up retails shop or store experience will be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Self motivated & resourceful
- Working hours - Mon-Fri: 7.30am to 6pm / Sat: 7.30am to 1pm
- Location: Near Changi Expo
- AWS (13th month bonus)