Industry: Distribution and Supply
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 23 Jun 2020
Established in 2006 as an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and Japanese food catering to local demands, this company has been progressing rapidly over the years to meet the expanding needs of the market. It has now grown to be one of the largest suppliers of frozen seafood and Japanese food products in Singapore.
- Check the quantities, descriptions and condition of the food items accurately accordingly to the picking list.
- Ensure that packed goods on the wooden pellet are checked & assigned to the correct delivery drivers for delivery.
- Familiar with warehouse storage locations for each item & ensure quantity of items are accurately recorded.
- Ensure all containers incoming and outgoing goods are accurately checked and recorded.
- Need to perform data entry for stocks movements. Ensure stock movements are closely tracked and delivered.
- Carry out Third-Party stock movements & accountability of storage items.
- Proper tracking & record-keeping of containers loading & unloading of food cartons.
- Check that housekeeping are carried out at the end of the day
- Responsible for big quality orders are properly labelled and checked to meet Customer requirements before delivery.
- Resolve any discrepancies of stock levels & stock movements.
- Ensure all Returned goods are properly recorded and store away in the freezer rooms.
- Ensure damaged items are accountable, recorded and repacked accordingly.
- Responsible for day to day visual inspection in process / finished goods and maintain proper records to comply with the Company requirements.
- Assist Self-Collection Customers to receive their orders on time.
- Responsible for the updating of proper records/ stock levels of the items.
- Comply with the Company quality standards & procedures.
- Follow strictly to Company Safety Rules & Regulations at all times.
- Interfaces & provide support to inter-departments on quality related & stock issues accordingly.
- Able to work in low temperature environment.
- Able to carry between 20kg to 30kg of frozen food items.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assign by Superior.
- Report to Warehouse Manager
- Able to work in cold-room environment
- Experienced in Warehouse Inventory
- Need to be computer literate (ERP, WMS or Navision software)
- Working hours - 7 am to 5 pm
- Active & committed to carry out work duties.
- Able to work in west area