Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Operations - Support Services
Posted on 12 Jun 2020
Our client invigorates their customers by supporting working styles of the future, from office spaces to public and educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and personal spaces. They offer not only products but also various solutions to improve working environments in the office, solving many corporate, organizational and personal challenges.
- Preparation of quotations / Proposals, monitor status and follow up on the confirmation of the quotations/proposals
- Processing of work orders for confirmed quotations/proposals including the distribution and archiving of the orders
- Assist the Sales staff in Pre-sales function including preparation of security designs
- To prepare the quotation and sales performance report
- To provide customer service and to manage customer relations for assigned customers including customer visits
- To participate in all customer rapport program organized by the Customer Service Dept.
- To collect and share useful market information collected from external parties. Eg. Competitors / Industry information
- To participate in marketing and/ or new business development activities as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Preferably with Diploma in Business Studies, Office Administration.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in sales support role in the service industries related to industrial products and building industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese to liaise with existing Japanese speaking clients.
- Good experience as a team supporter
- Good in most MS Office applications
- Meticulous and organized – good in paper work and writing skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Bonus depend on individual and company performance