Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 22 May 2020
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- - Act as the primary support for all purchases and serve as point of contact in liaising with suppliers on purchasing matters
- - Coordinate purchase process, negotiation and release of purchase order
- - Communicate updates to assist overall operations/project coordination, cost control and scheduling
- - To carry out price analysis and conduct purchase /contract negotiation with vendors to ensure materials are acquired at best pricing.
- - Liaise with respective departments.
- - Provide regular feedback on material or services status to requestors.
- - Resolve discrepancies pertaining to quantity, quality and pricing.
- - Adheres to all environmental, health and safety rules and regulations
- - Reports on near miss and incident
- - Participates actively in all EHS programs conducted by the company
- - Ensures proper housekeeping and cleanliness in all work areas
- - Support IT issues
- - Ad Hoc Administrative duties as assigned
- Min Diploma or equivalent with minimum 5 years of related experience
- Pleasant disposition
- With good knowledge of Microsoft office skills
- Good administrative skills
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Transport allowance will be provided
- Group Medical Benefits including Dental
- Variable bonus
South West, Singapore
SGD 2,600 - 3,000