Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Chemical
Posted on 08 Apr 2021
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Reports to Asst. Production Engineer/ Production Engineer
- Performs the purification of hydrogen peroxide and mixing of ammonium hydroxide within stipulated targets and acceptable quality levels
- Performs chemical discharge to the raw material tanks
- Carries out process monitoring for the plant
- Reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
- Performs filling of hydrogen peroxide, ammonium hydroxide and mixing and filling of chemical polisher within stipulated targets and acceptable quality levels.
- Executes all production activities as instructed, such as but not limited to container preparations, inspections, washing, loading and palletizing to and from conveyor, strapping, packaging inspection, shrink wrapping, material receiving and handling, barcode generation and printing.
- Prescribe to adhere the procedure on QMS, EMS and OHS.
- Carry out necessary process parameters and record the data on check sheet and ensure that the readings are within prescribe operational range.
- Carry out and use hand held equipment necessary for operation activities.
- Carry out and use NAV operations.
- Carry out simple maintenance work.
- Carry out process and line improvement.
- At least Diploma in Chemical/ Science/ Mechanical Engineering or any relevance fields
- No experience is required
- Physically fit
- Able to work in cleanroom environment (uniform provided)
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Able to perform rotating shift
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus