Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Chemical
Posted on 13 May 2020
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- To assist department for all repair & maintenance activities
- To coordinate all repair & maintenance works with contractors when necessary
- To conduct preventive maintenance as per the Preventive Maintenance Plan: Pumps, filling machine, DCS control system, AH loading arm, AH compressor and etc.
- To conduct equipment & instrument calibration as per the Calibration Master List: weighing scale, density meter, gas detector, pH sensor, thermometer and pressure gauges.
- To maintain functionality of all related process facility equipment and carry out repair & maintenance if necessary
- Will be train on other productions activities in order to understand the overall production flow
- Will be expose to H2O2 purification process, NH4OH mixing process & CP mixing process
- At least Diploma in Chemical/ Science/ Mechanical Engineering or any relevance fields
- No experience is required
- Transport Allowance