Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 20 Apr 2020
- It will be the prime responsibility of the GM to furnish to the Director in a timely manner all information related to developments in the sales team and company sales conditions.
- He/She needs to lead the sales team to create and manage the sales opportunities by developing, promoting, managing sales activities in line with company conditions.
- He/She has to consistently create and drive business growth for the company.
- He/She needs to lead the sales team in managing but not limited to customer relationships, cross department collaboration, effective branding, excellent communications at all levels
- He/She has to play a key role in but not limited to innovation, construction and implementation of selling, account management, funnel and pipeline management, sales process and reporting
- He/She needs to effectively retain top performers, get new hire to full productivity in the shortest time, develop and execute the sales plan to fruition
- He or She has to support company products and related activities such as products launched
- It will be essential for the GM to lead, motivate the sales team in achieving and/ or exceeding it's sales budget, key performance measurement, business growth
- He/She need to align sales performance with business objectives e.g. account receivables
- Minimum with bachelor's degree in business related major.
- 5-10 years of past working experience in freight forwarding and logistics related field
- Possess good experience in leadership role/ managerial positions in MNCs
- Good credential in customer/partner orientation and proficient in organizing & planning; able to organize or schedule people or tasks
- Preferably with regional exposure
- Should have exceptional communication and people skills both verbal and written.
- Need to be enthusiastic and motivated individual with analytical mind bent on analyzing situations objectively