Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 05 Apr 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Responsible for the management of projects as assigned
- Fully aware of company’s ISO standard requirements specified in our QMS and OHSE Manual.
- Fully aware of project specifications, safety requirements, scope of work and supply matrix etc.
- Responsible for the full and safe completion of project in good quality and within the project schedule.
- Exercise stringent control on project budget given and be responsible to capture any variations / additional claims to clients.
- Be confident on project management and problem solving.
- Be prudent when verifying / approving timesheets, purchase requisitions and other project related documents.
- Responsible for preparation of project execution plans, review schedules and provides effective feedback to planning department for project monitoring and execution.
- Monitor budget and ensure the project is executed at an optimum cost and on time.
- Conduct project VSCC meetings.
- All relevant documentation are prepared and submitted to QA/QC department.
- Ensure all construction activities are performed as per stipulated schedule.
- Make sure HSE standards are compiled and followed strictly by sub-contractors.
- Ensure discipline on board is maintained at all times.
- Ensure time-keeping and house-keeping by sub-contractors are being complied.
- Degree holder in Engineering
- Minimum 8 year of experiences as Project Manager in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry or FPSO topside modules
- Good team player and communication skills
- Disciplined and structured work approach but flexible and adaptable to work environment and different cultures
- • AWS and Performance Bonus (Based on Company’s Performance)
- • 14 days Annual Leave and 14 days sick leave
- • $500/- medical benefit per year
- • Cover with insurances, Personal Accident, Hospital & Surgical, Term Life and Work Injury policy
- • Transport provided 3 pick-up points, Bukit Batok, Boon Lay and Jurong East mrt
- • Applicable only for Permanent Confirmed Staff – Company pay for NTUC membership Fee