Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 08 Jun 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- To formulate and compile customer enquiries, tenders and RFQs for the submission of bid proposals to customers.
- To coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, Tender Questionnaires and Pre-qualifications.
- To organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review.
- To coordinate customers’ bid requirements within the various departments such as planning, QA/QC, HSE, Engineering, Production etc, collate and compile all queries and requests for additional information for communication to Customers.
- To assist Commercial Department in cultivating good relationship with existing and potential associates/customers.
- To vet through incoming tenders and to note down tender due date, project start and end date, tender submission instructions/requirements and mode of submission.
- To collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc, which are needed for submission.
- To monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions.
- To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo etc and in line with Customer’s tender requirements.
- Working Location: Gul Road
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 8am to 5:30pm
- Degree/Diploma in a technical discipline
- Familiar with tendering process and with prior experience
- Familiar with techno-commercial bids & tenders in marine & offshore fabrication for oil & gas industry
- Familiar with Autocad
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,500 - 4,200 (Negotiable)